The digital training of the YOUCREATE project is called “GREATIVE training”. The GREATIVE training course promotes the GReen and cREATIVE skills to build resilient EU projects; and this is how the name of the digital training came out, through the combination of the words, “Green + Creative”.
The digital course cycle is divided into six modules and each module has a different topic.
- Environmental issues lead by production, consumption, and resource disposal
- The concept of Circular Economy (CE)
- A connection between creativity, circularity, and environmentalism
- The structure of EU Projects
- The context of the COVID-19 pandemic, its impact on EU projects, and its positive and negative environmental impacts
- A workshop with activities to develop creative skills and new ideas to foster circularity within the EU.
The basic structure of the modules is divided into the following sections:
- The learning objectives
- The main curriculum (introduction, theoretical part, and interactive activities)
- Final quiz
- Feedback and evaluation
- Additional resources and bibliography.